Nanight Tech 2
As low as $520.00 $520.00
The Nanight Tech 2 is the latest edition in the Tech series. Designed for more advanced diving or outdoor activities where powerful light and a long burn time is needed.
With interchangeable lenses and multiple mounts the light can be used as
- Tight spotlight in murky water (10° lens)
- Floodlight in clear water, coral reefs, caves (35°-55° lens)
- Video light (100°-120° without lens)
The light is equipped with simple reliable magnetic switch without any complicated mechanics, that will sustain years of use in salt water.
The C3 is equipped with the new Charge Port 2.0 for simple charging without having to take apart your light The new Charge Port 2.0 does not need a cap while diving.
Money back guarantee!
We have free returns if you are not satisfied with your torch.
Due to Covid-19, unfortauntely we have longer delivery times. Expect 1-3 weeks.
The Tech 2 Kit includes:
- Nanight Tech head, battery canister and cable
- High quality rechargeable Panasonic Li-ion battery- Protective case
- 10° lens included (35° is available as optional purchase)
- 100°-120° beam without lens
- Charge Port 2.0 with overpressure valve
- Soft goodman handle
- Standard canister mount
- Canister velcro quick strap
- Light output: 4000 emitter lumens
- Triple Cree XHP35
- Color temperature: 6000k- Max depth: 100m
- Double o-ring sealed
- Temperature monitoring of the LEDs
- Effective cooling
- Magnetic switch
- Cable length: 1200mm
- 4 step dimming- Automatic Light Intensity Stepdown
- Level 4: 3 h 10 min
- Level 3: 5 h
- Level 2: 7 h
- Level 1: 12 h 10 min
For a detailed burn time chart, see the User Manual linked above.
Total Lamp Weight: 1000 g
Lamp head in freshwater: ca 50 g
Canister in freshwater: ca 250 g
Head Length: 8 cm
Canister Length: 19,5 cm
Diameter (Tube): 5,5 cm
* Burn time varies with power level and time may be decreased by low temperatures, age, excessive usage etc.
We found other products you might like!