Nanight Sport Video User Manual
C3, Tech 1, Tech 2 and Power Canister UN Certification
The Light is dead
1. Disconnect and reconnect the battery. Does the main LED flash or the coloured LEDs right up?
2. Disconnect the battery and measure voltage. The voltage for a fully charged battery should be 16.8V. Empty battery is around 10V-11V. 0V means that the battery protection circuit fuse is blown (PCM). Briefly connect it to the charger to relase it.
3. If the battery still shows 0V, it might have been exposed to water. Then you will need to change the battery or
4. Measure the voltage of the charger. It should also be around 16.8V. If 0V, then replace the charger.
Water has entered the light
Please unscrew the tubes and empty the water immediately. Leave it in a dry place.
For Tech/C3: Verify that both canister and light head is dry.
The LED is flashing
This means that the temperature sensor on the on the LED module is broken. Please remove the LED module, and re-fit it. Might be a bad connection. If nothing works, replace the LED-module.
Flying with your Nanight dive light
You should never remove the battery when transporting by air. The battery is ONLY certified for air transport INSIDE of the lamp.
See the following certification:
Sport 1, Sport 2 and Video UN Certification
What is the return policy of my Nanight lamp?
Our return policy lasts at least 6 months. If 6 months have gone by since your purchase, we cannot guarantee your exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All shipping charges including the original cost of delivery will be the responsibility of the customer should you decide to return or exchange an item.
Drop us an email to email@example.com about why you wish to return your item, and send your torch to:
SE 42163 Västra Frölunda
What if the packaged is damaged on arrival?
Please inspect your items before signing the delivery receipt. If damage has been found, please inform the carrier and remark on the delivery paperwork. Nanight AB will not warrant any damage claims that have not been noted at the point of delivery. You must contact Nanight AB at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours to report damage if any.
How do I store the dive light for during off season?
During off season, store your dive light partially or fully charged. Optimally you should store it with 60%-70% of energy in the battery. Fully charged is better than empty.
Never leave your dive light empty for long periods of time as it will degrade the battery life time.
Nanight Tech & Cave Disassembly Guide
The attached PDF is a step by step instruction how to disassemble and replace all electronics in the Nanight Tech 1 and Cave 1 light head.
Nanight Sport 2.0 Disassembly/Change sensor module
1. Unscrew the tube
2. Remove the rubber band around the battery
3. Take photo of the the yellow connectors to remember how they were set.
4. Disconnect the battery (both yellow connectors)
5. Unscrew the two screws on the LED module.
6. Lift out the battery. !Remember which way the PCM circuit is facing (the small bump on the side of the battery),
7. Unscrew the sensor module at the base of the plastic end piece.
8. Disconnect the sensor cable and charge port cable from the sensor module.
9. Connect the cables to the new sensor.
10. Place the battery (in the correct direction with regards to the PCM)
11. Place the cooling module with LED and driver modules, and tighten the screws from the LED side.
12. Connect the battery cables and place the rubber band.
13. Put the tube on the assembly again and tighten.